Wednesday, June 1, 2011

our impressions

I worked in the project because I wanted to learn more about different cultures and improve my English.
I’m very glad I participated in the creation of the “International Youth e-Magazine” because I learned a lot. The only thing we may improve is the live connection between the students of different teams. I hope you liked working in the project, too.
Kostadin

I joined this project because I was interested in meeting people from other countries. I wanted to learn about the life and interests of people at my age in other countries.
This project was really interesting for me and I enjoyed taking part in it. I hope all of us, who were part of Youth Magazine, had fun working together as I did.
Konstantina

The idea if eTwinning is to unite people from different countries and to give them a chance to communicate and exchange opinions. It’s great that we can talk with other students and learn about their traditions which are new and very interesting for us. This is a safe way to make friends because some of us want to write or talk with foreigners but on the Net you never know who is on the other side. This project also gives us a chance to practice our English.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment